How do I Find Someone Who was Arrested in Los Angeles for a DUI Case?

How do I Find Someone Who was Arrested in Los Angeles for a DUI Case?

If one of your family members or friends has been arrested for Driving under the influence, how can you find them and get in touch with them?

This is the most common question asked by friends and relatives. To answer the question, you need to understand how the process works. Here is how you can find someone who has been arrested for DUI in Los Angeles.

Police Notification

Once a person is arrested for driving under the influence, he will be taken to the local police station where he will be processed and put behind bars. Once he is processed, the police will notify one of his family members about the arrest. Even if you are not notified, the chances are that other family members will let you know as quickly as possible.

However, what happens if the arrested individual has no family members nearby or does not know your number? The chances of getting contacted by the authorities are pretty low in this case. However, thanks to the database of information, someone will eventually get contacted and informed about the arrest.

If you heard that one of your family members has been arrested for DUI, you may find them by contacting a local police station or a sheriff’s department. Someone will know the location of your loved one and inform you. However, that does not mean that you can go and visit them immediately. Sometimes and under certain circumstances, this is allowed. But the best thing you can do is contact our Los Angeles DUI Defense Attorneys and let them know what happened. You can hire them to help create a case for the arrested and represent him and his best interests.

Keep in mind that our attorneys are legal professionals who specialize in cases concerning car accidents and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. They have helped countless individuals in the past, and will gladly assist your loved one. Do not hesitate to get in touch with our attorneys as soon as you are informed of your loved one’s arrest.

Contact The Facilities

If a person in your life may have been arrested, the only way for you to locate them is to contact all of the facilities that may contain arrested individuals. The best place to start is by calling Men’s Central Jail (MCJ) by dialing (213) 473-6100. They are located at 441 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, California 90012. Once you ring them, they will connect you to the information agent, who will inform you whether or not your loved one is there.

Other facilities you can call involve:

  • Inmate Reception center (IRC)
  • Twin Towers Correctional Facility (TTCF)
  • Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF) (Female only inmates)
  • Pitchess Detention Center (East, North, South wing)
  • North country Correctional Facility (NCCF)
  • Mira Loma Detention Facility (ICE)

The chances are that your loved one will be in one of the above-listed facilities. If you need help contacting them, our DUI Defense Attorneys in Los Angeles will gladly assist you or provide you with their contact information. Be sure to give us a call on (818) 722-3452 and we will help you locate your loved one and provide them with proper representation.